LUCKY Portable Fish Finder Kayak Fishing Sonar Handheld Wired Fishfinder Alarm
- Display: 2-inch TN/ANTI-UV LCD
- Depth Capability: up to 100m
- Power Requirement: 4xAAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Waterproof design: level-4 (spray-water-proof)
- Show water depth, fish location, and bottom grass & rock
- User selectable sensitivity, depth units, and fish alarm setting
- Operational Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
How to use:
Put the cable transducer in fishing spot
The monitor displays information from sonar sensors that detect water and fish
The transducer can detect water up to 100 m, 45 degree beam angle in 200 khz
Fix the float position in advance. Toss the sensor and float into the water.
For kayak fishing
Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs
Break though the hull of a boat. Place the sonar sensor against the hull bottom 1 inch underwater.
The fish lures and the fish smaller than 3.94 inch can’t be detected by the fish finder.
This model of fish finder doesn’t distinguish big fish and small fish normally. However, it can show big fish and small fish by adjusting sensitivity to high level through sensitivity setting.
The transmitter (transducer) is waterproof design but the receiver (fish finder with display) is not. Keep the transducer in dry condition after fishing to extend its product life.
Fish Finder Display
Sonar Sensor (Transducer)
Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut